Core Tips: I. Brief Description of Construction Project The total investment of the project is 39 million yuan. The site is located in the Jinggangshan Economic and Technological Development Zone. This project has an annual output of 5000t of polyamides (where ketimine polyamide and dissolved
I. Briefing on the construction project
The total investment of the project is 39 million yuan. The site is located in the Jinggangshan Economic and Technological Development Zone. The project has an annual output of 5000t of polyamides (1000t of ketimine polyamide and solvent-type polyamide, 3000t of high-solid polyamide), 1000t of modified amine and naphthalenesulfonate, and 3000t of polyetheramine. The project is produced for 300 days a year, and the main raw and auxiliary materials can be purchased from the market.
Evaluation unit: Nanchang University
2. Overview of the possible impact of construction projects on the environment
The air pollution source of this project is mainly the heat transfer oil furnace flue gas. Water pollution sources are mainly production process washing wastewater, flue gas washing water, ground washing wastewater and domestic sewage. Solid waste mainly includes filter slag, waste kaolin, water treatment sludge, coal slag, desulfurization slag and domestic garbage. The noise is mainly caused by noise generated by equipment such as blowers and induced draft fans.
3. Key points of measures and measures to prevent or mitigate adverse environmental impacts
1. The flue gas of the heat transfer oil furnace adopts the cyclone dust removal + the water film cyclone dust removal desulfurizer is absorbed by a chimney with a height of 30m, and the treated exhaust gas is discharged through the chimney. The waste gas outside the project has less impact on the environment.
2. Waste water. The wastewater from the project is treated by neutralization + flocculation sedimentation + biological contact oxidation process and discharged to the sewage pipe network. The domestic sewage is treated by the septic tank + biological contact oxidation process and discharged through the sewage pipe network. The project wastewater has less impact on the receiving water.
3. Solid waste. According to the intention of solid waste treatment at the current stage, filter slag, waste kaolin, water treatment sludge, etc. are all hazardous wastes, and are sent to the unit with quality of capital; coal slag is used for paving; desulfurization slag is sold to building materials factory for comprehensive utilization; Garbage is regularly sent to landfills for landfill.
4. Noise. In order to reduce the influence of noise, firstly control from the sound source, design as low-noise equipment as possible; secondly, comprehensive noise reduction measures for the ventilation, air conditioning and exhaust systems of the workshop;
5. In order to prevent the pollution caused by the infiltration of wastewater from construction projects, the ground (including drainage ditch) of the workshop shall be designed with anti-corrosion and anti-leakage. The wastewater from the workshop running, taking, dripping and leaking shall be collected by the drainage ditch and pumped into the sewage treatment. Station treatment; prevent groundwater pollution caused by leakage of materials and sewage.
6. The environmental risks in the production process are mainly environmental risks during the storage and use of raw and auxiliary materials such as xylene, methanol, sulfuric acid and ammonia, and accidental discharge and special drainage when the pollution control facilities such as waste water and waste gas fail. Risk of pipe rupture. In order to prevent the risk of material leakage, the storage area is provided with cofferdams and trenches.
The main points of the environmental impact assessment conclusions proposed in the Environmental Impact Report
In the case of taking the pollution prevention measures mentioned in the report, all kinds of pollutants can reach the standard discharge, and the impact can be accepted by the environment. As long as the design plan of the construction project is implemented effectively and the design requirements are met, and the various environmental protection measures required in the environmental impact report are strictly implemented during the project construction period and the completed service period, the construction project will be environmentally friendly. Get the assurance you deserve. The proposed project is feasible from an environmental perspective.
V. Publicity route
The public notice period is from October 25th to November 15th, 2014.
Ways and deadlines for the public to request additional information: The public can request additional information from the project construction unit for the period from October 25 to November 15, 2014.
6. Scope and main issues for public comment
The scope of public consultation for the project is the residents, enterprises and institutions surrounding the proposed project site and the public concerned about the project.
This announcement mainly asks the public's views on the environmental quality of the project area; the understanding of the main environmental problems existing in the current regional scope; whether the project is recognized; the environmental issues that may be concerned during the construction of the project; the environment of the project Suggestions for protection work; recommendations for this public opinion survey work.
7. The specific form of seeking public opinions
After the information is publicized, the public can submit opinions on the construction of the project and the EIA work by submitting an e-mail, telephone, fax, letter or interview to the designated address.
8. If the public raises an objection, please inform us by telephone or email to inform the public contact and the grounds for objection. This evaluation will contact the public who raised the objection and implement the relevant reasonable opinions. The public information of the objection can be kept confidential. .